Welcome to the Chair of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (Lehr - und Forschungseinheit Künstliche Intelligenz und Maschinelles Lernen) at LMU Munich, headed by Prof. Dr. Eyke Hüllermeier.
Our research interests are centered around methods and theoretical foundations of artificial intelligence, with a specific focus on machine learning. We are currently conducting research on
- supervised learning and extensions thereof, such as weakly supervised learning,
- ranking and preference learning,
- uncertainty in machine learning,
- Bandit algorithms, online learning, and learning on data streams,
- automated machine learning (AutoML),
- applications, social and societal implications of artificial intelligence and machine learning.